For more than 40 years Wilhelm Rump KG ist the exclusive agent for Daihatsu Diesel Mfg. in the German market. Daihatsu Diesel is a Japanese high quality manufacturer of 4-stroke diesel engines and related products for marine and land based use.
We provide our customers with the full range of sales and services for newbuilding projects and the sailing fleet all around the world. The output of Daihatsu engines for propulsion, auxiliary or power generation ranges from 300 up to 8.000 kW.
Wärtsilä Water Systems (Hamworthy)
We are official agents for Hamworthy equipment since 1948. Today the range of products covers the following:
Complete Wet and Dry Waste Systems for cruise liner and yachts:
- Advanced Water Treatment Plant (AWTP) based on Membrane Bioreactor Technology (MBR)
- Vacuum Systems for Black Water Collection
- Vacuum Toilets, deck and bulkhead mounted
- Vacuum Interface Valves
- Grey Water Collection System
- Garbage handling and storage equipment incl. Incineration and Food Waste Vacuum System
Sewage Treatment Technology for both new buildings & conversions:
- Super Trident Marine Sewage Plants for conventional applications (STC)
- Retrofit Sewage Treatment Plant, specifically designed for dismountable in to three sections for easy installation (RTC-14)
- Membrane Bioreactor Technology for superior requirements (MBR)
Fresh Water Generators – Single Stage Desalination (SSD)
Ballast Water Management Systems:
- UV units: automatic backwash filter stage & UV technology
- EC units: automatic backwash filter stage & electro-chlorination
Engine Room Pumps
Oily Water Separators
Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha Ltd. (MKK)
For processes, such as purification, separation, fractionation, condensation and recovery we provide you with every detail required to suit your respective need and/or application, especially regarding separators from Mitsubishi Kakoki Kaisha Ltd. (MKK).
Sunflame Co., Ltd.
Burner & Incinerator:
Coming from the after sales sector, Sunflame Co., Ltd. knows not only about the new building requirements of ship owners, but also about the need for minimum maintenance requirements to keep the vessels going with as few downtimes as possible.
The Wilhelm Rump KG supports this philosophy and strives, as agents in the German market, for maximum performance of the products installed.
The ease at which the Rotary Cup Burners are being handled and the very few wearing parts which should be replaced at regular intervals make the Sunflame burners a great addition to any new building project.
Our sales team assists you with any queries during your processes of planning, evaluation and installation; our good relationship with Sunflame ensures the swift transfer of high quality information and therefore enables you to evaluate the suitability very quickly.
Due to our long experience with installations around the world, we make sure that Sunflame’s Rotary Cup Burners reach your new buildings in time and in full compliance with your demands.